A couple of days ago Ambrosia Dance club announced on their Facebook page a style contest in association with Style Kingdom Magazine. A 24-hour event, in which the CEO and editors from the magazine would pick stylishly dressed guests in Ambrosia, and choose them to be featured in the next issue!
I am not so much into contests/events, but when Venus said she would be playing during the event, just before Geemix‘ regular one on Saturday, I knew I needed to go…and of course I also NEEDED a stylish outfit! Oh yeah, any excuse to go shopping!
Ginger was going too, and she is a real fashionista and style-icon and all, so it took me forever to try to look better than her. The stress!
It got serious, on the SL Feed….. Real serious……
Who won the contest? I have NO idea! Maybe Ginger won and she won’t tell me….hmmmm…..(and thanks to Ginger for letting me use her snapshots she posted on her SL feed! Muah!)
And now: what we were wearing!
- Ginger’s outfit is to be found in detail on her blog, click here! -
* Hair: Truth Video Gamer Blonde (@the Arcade – thanks Ginger :p)
* Bow by RO, in red
* Tanktop by BOOM
* Jacket: Tasia Jacket by Leezu
* Skirt: Her Tutu by DECO
* Shoes GOS Grace in Red Glitter (Valentine’s groupgift)
* Jewellry by Mandala – Kabuki Rings Nara Brown