It has been a while since I last visited Dathuil, located next to The Sable Club on the (Adult rated) sim of The Chamber Society and curated by Lucy Diamond and Max Butoh, so when I heard about a new exhibition I went to go see it.
Currently on display is ‘Aisling’, explained as : ASH-ling; vision, dream, apparition and it consists of a series of images by artists who have have shown their works in previous exhibition in the gallery.
Set in an old distillery I always enjoy this venue for its light and shadows and overall look and feel. Luckily Dathuil seems to have its own music stream – as opposed to the rest of the sim where a Christmas station is still playing ‘let it snow’ and ‘jingle bells’!
But do not let this keep you from visiting, Aisling is a wonderful collection and worth your time!
Slurl to Dathuil
Artists and titles of their work:
– Gaus (cicciuzzo.gausman): Femme d’Essence, Togetherness
– mrs S (lauralar): Minimalism, Minimalism dark
– Mr S. (saka.infinity): All About You
– daze landar (daisydaze): A Show of Hands, His Warmth
– Yann Whoa (lottomann): Dedication, Admiration
– k a t e (katebergdorf): Beside Me
– Your Mother (elizabethnantes): AtHome
– Ash (ashratum): Bare Witness, Triangulation
– Io (io.bechir): Waiting for Dawn, In Life a Slave In Death a Warrior
– Maloe Vansant: Stand up for a new future
– Mi (kissmi): Snowy Path, Serene
– Joslyn.Benson (jolivea.tyran): and i’ve lost, stay close