When shopping for a suitable Halloween costume, I happened to run into a zombie-clown outfit by AKA. Usually I am not so much into clowns or clown-costumes, but this is a different one. It reminds me a bit of Pennywise, the famous nasty clown in ‘It’, one of my favourite books by Stephen King.
The outfit comes with a shape, pants, top, skin, hat, cigarette and eyes – so it is pretty complete. However I choose to wear one of my own tops out of inventory and my own shape as they suit me better. It took me almost an hour of fiddling with my hair to prevent it from peeping out the hat, but I am happy with the endresult and will probably run around like this for the next 3 days!
* Zombie Clown Female (hat, skin, pants, eyes and cigarette) by AKA (on Marketplace only!)
* Bloody Hands: gloves – a 3 year old freebie, creator unknown.
* Top: Everyday Tank Snow (sheer) by *BOOM*
* Hair: Rain – Almost Goth by Lelutka
* Cleavage (matches my daily skin..but kept it on): Cleavage light tattoolayer by Glam Affair
* Pose: Geez Editorial by Grazia
Location ImperiuM Island