While I usually put some thoughts and effort in an outfit, today I only had one hour online (in between work and kick box training) and NO idea! Yet, I felt like dressing myself up for some pics, just because..well, just because! I browsed in my inventory and found a sexy mini dress from Gawk, and then I got a notice about new hair at Vanity Hair, so decided to hope over and have a look. I liked it! High hair, pretty!
I dressed it up some more with red pearls and silver peeptoes..and found myself to be some kind of vintage Pin Up! I surprised myself!
What I am wearing:
* Gawk! – White Lace Dress (Lola Tango Applier is sold separately)
* Mandala – Pearl Rain in Cherry
* Vanity Hair – Opium in Platinum
* GOS – Sophia Peeptoes in Silver
* Glam Affair Skin – Cassiopeia Artic (with Lola Tango Applier, sold separately)
* Cushion with pose is from Glitterati
* Background is a box from La Petite Morte