Amazing how 3 months have passed by so fast…the first round of Enchantment in SL ended – with the lovely theme of Snow White – and on 1st February a new round will start, this time featuring Little Red Riding Hood!
Now I usually do not cover events much, for the products that is, but Enchantment and the fairy tales themes are just so wonderful!
Little Red Riding Hood is of course all about red dresses, gowns, cloaks – but there is more. A nice variety of poses, accessoires, shoes, decorations and hair, to either dress yourself up as a real Lil Red or combine them and create your own fantasy look.
The sim is filled with trees, and I do recommend a visit to Grandmother’s house which is so wonderfully decorated by Britain Kennedy!
Awesome for pics!
I have been shopping a bit..ahem, as I have preview access, so here is my sneak preview (credits at end of the post!).
* Red gown Blanchette by MiaMai
* Red Cloak by [S]
* Axe + pose (comes in more varieties and is for men – woodsmen, so some adjustment of Axe was needed) by Captivity Co.
* Running Scared pose by Infiniti
* Pose used in last picture is by An Lar
– Amor worn on picture with axe is from Death Row Designs, not on Enchantment